Monday 31 January 2011

25.01.11

This was the first day of filming and we decided to shoot 'Vertigo' as it was one of the difficult openings as it was just one continuous shot. We started out by having our storyboard and shot list and decided how we would shoot this with our camera. We found a dark spot on our stage and had the camera on the dolly facing the black curtain. I then had to stand as the camera followed my facial movements. This took alot of shots to complete as i would either laugh or get the timing wrong. As i was looking straight at the camera Will and Alex would show me the characteristics i had to show on my face and what timing to make it easier for me.
After some more tries, we finally shot all of the beginning in a continuous shot, it was quite difficult but we got there in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment